Friday, March 16, 2012

Interesting Dinners

This week I went out to dinner three nights in a row! I had three very different experiences. Tuesday was my book club and we went to an Indian restaurant. The ladies helped me pick a chicken dish that was not spicy, but the 1 samosa I had was.

Wednesday John and I went to the AWA dinner at a Latin restaurant where it was churrasco night where the meat waiters (passadores) go around the restaurant bringing all kinds of meats on skewers to the table and cut a piece for you right there. I had 1 piece of well done steak and of course chicken.

Thursday night we went out with our English friends to the New York Steakhouse at the Marriott. This time I went with the Vegetarian option just because it sounded so good. Pumpkin Butternut Squash Pot Pie, it was amazing! Then we had a sample of sorbet and the chocolate with chili nearly killed me, hottest thing I ate all week.

This morning, John went fishing and brought back fish for dinner. He caught Sherry Fish, don’t know what it is like, but we’ll give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny
    It's been too long since I read your blog, just joined a another blogger (Cathy and Scott Wagner's son) who is hikeing the Appalacian Trail. When are you heading back to St. Joe?
    Wait till you see Cara, she was one last Wednesday and is so different, got her a major hair cut a few weeks ago. Looks like you and John are having fun as usual.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete