Monday, September 12, 2011

Made it Back

Hi Everyone! We made it back to Doha, Qatar and hit the ground running. John was busy all day with meetings and working on new proposals. I hade my AWA meeting (seems like it is going to keep me busy) then to the grocery store, I miss Kroger and Nino's already. Tomorrow I am having lunch with a friend then to another grocery store and my Book Club at night.

We spent last weekend in Dubai where John had several meetings. We also managed to spend time at the pool and the beach. The Arabian Gulf was warmer than bath water so we didn't stay in too long. Yes it is still very warm here 90-100 F. I won't complain too much as we have escaped the cold and rain of Michigan.

We are un-packed (brought too much stuff as usual) and almost adjusted to the time change, looking forward to a good sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment