Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Back

Hi Everyone, its Spring! Sorry I haven't writen in a while. I haven't done much that I thought was blog worthy. My mom came for two weeks and it has been quite since she left. I have been helping John: fixing quotes, making contacts and helping with his launch party in May. A few weekends ago we went to a Shake's private collection of things he has collected over the years. The museum was in a huge building out in the middle of nowhere. There were swords, furniture, paintings and American cars. Mostly Fords from the 1920s and some Dodge trucks. It was a weird mix of items. There were some signs of a professional museum and then not so much when a guy started one of the cars up in a gallery. Yesterday I went Jalabya shopping with a dozen women. Jalabyas are the dresses Arabic women wear when they go to a party or wedding. Through the AWA I am going to an Arabian Nights dinner and we are supposed to dress up. After a day of shopping I didn't buy anything, too many choices! I will go back and try again, now that I know what I am looking for. I will let you how the dinner is.

No comments:

Post a Comment