Monday, February 14, 2011

This Week So Far

On Sunday I went with John to his apointments as his navigator and went to yet another mall with a grocery store. Spinneys (where we shopped in Dubai) also has a lot of American products including Milk Bones for Ginger. It is hard to find dog treats here. I also got Kraft Mac & Cheese, yummy! For lunch we went to Chilies and had chicken fajitas, just like at home. I also had a strawberry margarita without the tequila (not like at home.)

On Monday, I joined the American Women's Association (open to any woman.) They have a general meeting once a month with a speaker and organize "field trips" Next week I am going on two including the fish market at 8:30 in the morning.

Last night we went to pick up our SUV (no more rental) the New Image work truck and worker van. This resulted in a 4 car carivan through round abouts with lights (which we got seperated at) on streets I had never been on in complete darkness. In the end we all made it back to apartment with our marriage intact.

Today I am going to the office with John to help him prepare a proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment