Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Superbowl in Doha

Through the magic of Slingbox, John and I were able to watch the Superbowl live.  We set the alarm for 2am and watched the pre-game show and the entire football game.  We had popcorn and beer during the second quarter.  We had to eat something to get the feel of things, the beer was a little strange at 3:30.  John kept dosing off and on and I took a nap during the third quarter.

I thought there were some good commercials, great commercials and really bad commercials.  I really liked the Budweiser Clydesdale, Jeep, RAM and Tide. I also liked the Bud commercials that were set in New Orleans because they embraced the city.  A lot of them were hyped so much when you finally saw the entire commercial you felt let down.

Here's to next year in New York.  Go Lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment