Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to normal?

Hi Everyone, I guess I am not too good at this blogging thing since I post about once a month!

My Dad and Kathy were here for three weeks and we took them to Dubai for a weekend, then we hosted John's company launch party the night before he went to Michigan for 10 days. Now we are all back to normal and my life has gotten busy.

I have joined the board of the American Womens' Association (which is open to all women) in the postition of photographer/histroian (big surprise right?) Monday was the transition board meeting and Tuesday we had a potluck with the Qatari Women's Associaation, lots of good food from all over the world! Many of the Qatari women were retired school teachers. I have another board meeting on Monday then it will be quiet for the summer as many people leave Qatar to go home and escape the heat (107 degrees today) and Ramadan. We will be coming to Michigan in July and look forward to seeing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment